In this article, you will learn how to pair a Bluetooth device to your amazon echo dot third generation so to accomplish this.
- Go to your smartphone and find your Amazon Alexa application on it. And for the purposes of this video for my example, we are going to be pairing my smartphone to my echo. Or generation so once you launch the Amazon Alexa application in the body decor you’ll see that little icon on the house.
- Just go and click on that, it’s going to take you to your devices page, click all devices, and then find the Echo Dot that you want to pair for me that’s going to be my Echo Dot third generation, something like that, and then go to where it says Bluetooth devices, and select that option.
- Then it’ll take a few seconds here to boot up into your Bluetooth settings, and it’ll say that you haven’t had any devices before it’s the first time that you’re doing Bluetooth pairing. So we’re going to click pair a new device.
- And now it’s going to be searching for devices to pair now you need to make sure that whatever Bluetooth device you want to pair is in pairing mode so we are going to do that with my phone here go into the settings and then go to Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth, and then click the little checkmark that says only visible to pair devices for this to make visible to other devices so We are going to select that and then we are going to go back to the Amazon Alexa application.
- And there pops up my phone, the galaxy s5. So I’m going to go ahead and select that and then go ahead and click pair.
- All right, so that a coach pairing my Samsung Galaxy s5 to my Echo Dot third.